EOS have production equipment below -80℃, the reaction temperature can be continuously controlled below -60℃;
Our cryogenic manufacturing can be performed using continuous flow technology which offers improved temperature control, energy efficiency, and safety profiles for cryogenic reactions.
- The cost of using liquid nitrogen is 7-10 times that of using cryogenic units.
- Ultra-low temperature unit can accurately control temperature, but liquid nitrogen temperature control is difficult.
- Solve the high cost of liquid nitrogen in terms of procurement, transportation and storage.
- The process of using liquid nitrogen is not safe and has certain risks.
- It can reduce production costs for users and improve work efficiency