EOS cooperates with Peking University and owns the most advanced high-pressure reaction vessel in the world. Especially in diatomic molecules, aromatic molecules, unsaturated molecules, molecules containing active hydrogen, carbides, nitrides, halogen molecules.
- EOS equipped R&D facility with parallel screening equipment and bench-scale autoclaves.
- Reaction modeling for efficient transfer to manufacturing scale.
- Extensive and redundant large-scale manufacturing capacity
Services & Capacities
- 24 vial scaling-up screening ability.
- Reaction kinetics measurement.
- Small pilot workshop.
- Full equipment kLa data set up, which maintains constant pressure automatically.
- Microscale experimental techniques (1-10 mg）.
- Small-scale pilot simulation.
- 48 vial Parallel screening.