While certain chemical reactions by their nature are hazardous — especially when scaled up — EOS committed to applying innovative techniques to manage safety concerns. EOS have own team to keep safe production.
Whether in batch or continuous flow, EOS MED CHEM performs a complete hazard assessment prior to scaling a process involving hazardous chemistry to ensure safe operation.
Capabilities and Advantages
- Dedicated Process Safety Lab equipped to assess thermal and mechanical risks of hazardous reactions (i.e. DSC, TSu, ARC, RC1, Fall Hammer).
- Strong EHS culture to ensure safety of people and environment.
- Track record of operational safety and regulatory compliance.
- Manufacturing equipment with engineering controls designed for running processes that involve hazardous reactions.
- Experience with hazardous chemistries in both batch and continuous flow such as reactions using diazomethane and azide reactions, ozonation, nitration, and processes using reactive gases.